Enquiries welcome via Contact Us page
- Online one-to-one Jingju京剧/Kunqu昆曲 one-hour lessons in singing or movements, or both, using http://www.whereby.com
- One-to-one in-person Jingju and Kunqu opera lessons in Wimbledon with distancing and other necessary precautions. Classes for singing and/or movements are for all ages and levels.
- Movements only one-to-one in-person lessons are available for watersleeves水袖, round/palace fan团扇, folding fan折扇, ‘cloud-sweeper’云帚, long waist-sash长腰巾, ‘horse-whip’马鞭 , silk fan绸扇 or hand gestures only手指法两套. Each movement set is around 5 minutes and can be taught in 4 to 8 one-hour or 75-minute lessons.
- Chinese Opera Make-up Workshops (with full stage make-up, head-dresses and costumes) for individuals or small groups on requests.
- Towards Understanding Jingju and Kunqu Opera: Lecture-demonstration and workshop (1.5 to 3 hours) with PPT, AV and hand-props for primary/secondary schools, universities and community centres, on request.
Instructor: Mrs Kathy Hall 李惠馨, London Chinese Opera Studio 伦敦京昆戏曲轩
Enquiries: please use Contact Us page.
Please browse Watch Video page for images of some movement sets.