Enquiries welcome via Contact Us page or mobile phone:
- Online one-to-one Jingju/ Kunqu one-hour lessons using http://www.whereby.com
- Face-to-face Jingju/ Kunqu 1-to-1 lessons at teacher’s home-studio in Wimbledon available for singing and/or movements. There will be 1 metre-plus distancing and light-weight transparent protective visors for teacher and learner, and the recommended sanitizing procedures.
- From 2021, when circumstances allow, there will be Jingju or Kunqu classes/workshops or 1-to-1 lessons for beginners and improvers, all ages, in movement sets for watersleeves, round/palace fan, folding fan, cloud duster, horse-whip and silk fans, with no singing if not required.
- Chinese Opera Make-up Workshops (with full stage make-up, head-dresses and costumes) for individuals or small groups on requests.
- Lecture-demonstrations with PPT and props for schools, universities and community centres, on request.
Instructor: Mrs Kathy Hall李惠馨 07711 654 663, London Chinese Opera Studio