Enquiries welcome via Contact Us page or mobile phone:
- Online one-to-one Jingju/ Kunqu 45-60-minute lessons using http://www.whereby.com and telephone.
- From August, face-to-face Jingju/ Kunqu 1-to-1 lessons at teacher’s home-studio in Wimbledon bookable for singing and/or movements. This will be conducted with 1 metre-plus distancing and light-weight transparent protective visors for teacher and learner, and all the recommended sanitizing.
- Jingju or Kunqu classes/workshops or 1-to-1 lessons for beginners and improvers, all ages, in movement sets for watersleeves, round/palace fan, folding fan, cloud duster, horse-whip and silk fans, with no singing.
- Chinese Opera Make-up Workshops (with full stage make-up, head-dresses and costumes) for individuals or small groups on requests.
- Lecture-demonstrations with PPT and props for schools, universities and community centres, on request.
Instructor: Mrs Kathy Hall李惠馨 07711 654 663, London Chinese Opera Studio